Wednesday, September 28, 2011

party prep

I can't believe it, but my baby is going to be one year old in a mere three days!  Boy, how time flies!


We were debating on whether or not to have a party for Seth ... I mean, it's not like he's going to remember it at all ... but at the same time, we couldn't just do nothing.  So, after settling on a small party of mostly family, I have been slowly gathering ideas for his party (And need I remind you how much I love parties?!).  The theme I decided on was ... no theme ... and to be honest, I'm not really into themes too much.  Just lots of colors and shapes.  Well, here's a sneak peek:












1 comment:

  1. Wow, Looks great. & even though you decided on no theme, there really is the theme of bright colors & bold shapes (mostly Circle). I hope you all have a blessed day. <3

    ReplyDelete