Wednesday, April 11, 2012

seth's first easter egg hunt(s)

This past Easter was such a wonderful time with both families.  We spent Saturday with my family, where Seth had his first Easter egg hunt!, and Sunday with Jack's family, where Seth had yet another egg hunt.  Here are a few pictures from the hunt in my parent's backyard:





I'm so horrible about taking pictures when I want to.  I wish I had gotten pictures of our family on Easter.  I didn't even think about it.  I wish I had gotten pictures from the egg hunt with Seth and his cousins.  I didn't.  Ugh.  So these three are all I have, but as you can tell, Seth caught on to the idea very quickly.  In fact we had to empty out his basket because my brothers decided to hide 36 eggs.  After one egg popped open and he tasted the jelly beans inside it (he's never had candy up until this point), he started going to all the eggs and forgot about putting them in his basket and just opened them to get the candy inside!  Haha.  It was pretty funny.  

On Sunday we met up at Jack's brother's house where they had a bounce house inflated in the backyard for Seth and his cousins (he loved it!), and they had another egg hunt.  Seth remembered the candy from the day before, so after seeing the first egg, he just sat down, opened it up and started eating the sweets inside.  Hahaha ... it took a lot of coercion from Jack and I to get him up an collecting the eggs instead of eating them.  

By the time we left, he was pooped out from all the egg-citement (haha I'm a nerd, I know), but obviously had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment