Friday, March 16, 2012

saved by the bell

99 episodes of Saved by the Bell have been added to Netflix!  



Just ask my mother how obsessed I used to be with this show.  Oh my gosh.  Every afternoon I knew the time and channel and I watched it religiously.  And the College Years.  And the Hawaiian movie they made.  And Zack and Kelly's wedding movie.  I'm betting there isn't a single episode I haven't seen.  When we got book orders in elementary school, I would always get the Saved by the Bell books ... and I was convinced that Zack Morris personally knew how much I loved him and his show because I always bought his books.  I was also convinced that he was going to show up at my school to meet me because I was his biggest fan (I was in the 4th grade ... don't judge).  


Needless to say, I'm excited to watch all 99 episodes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment