Thursday, March 1, 2012

11 weeks along

I am officially 11 weeks pregnant with Baby O2!  Already time is flying.  I feel like just yesterday I was taking a pregnancy test and now I'm almost into my second trimester!


Here is a picture of me at 10 1/2 weeks.  Yes, that is a baby bump.



I was barely showing with Seth until I was 5-6 months pregnant and here I am at 10 weeks having a little pooch!  I guess my tummy just knows what to do.  I had a $25 gift certificate for Motherhood Maternity and went out yesterday and bought a new pair of maternity jeans.  It's just not worth it trying to squeeze into regular jeans anymore.

Here is a picture of what our baby probably looks like now at 11 weeks gestation.  Pretty amazing, huh?  S/he is fully formed now and just needs to keep developing and growing.


 I've been feeling okay.  Still not 100%.  Some parts of the day I feel totally back to normal, and then other parts I feel like if I even look at some foods I'm going to lose it.  I threw up twice last week brushing my teeth (my gag reflex is so strong right now).  Because I absolutely hate throwing up, I have not used toothpaste in 6 days now.  I still brush with water and floss twice a day, but the toothpaste just pushes me over the edge.  I apologize in advance for any bad breath I might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment