Monday, August 15, 2011

going around the blog world

So I've become a major blogger failure.  I have simply forgot to blog, or been uninspired the past two months or so.  Sorry!  Hopefully to get me back in the swing of things, I found this random About Me, A-Z thing going around on a few of the other blogs I follow, so I decided to do it too!  Haha, it makes me kind of laugh because I used to make these every year when I was younger to see how my interests had changed throughout the years.  I kept them all and it truly is interesting to go back and read them.  (I believe the name Justin Timberlake popped up in a few!) So here we go ...


A. age - 26 (I keep thinking I'm 27, but I do the math and I'm still just 26)

B. bed size - Full 

C. chore you hate - Washing dishes.  Grossness.

D. dogs - NONE.  (And after dog sitting three dogs for the past two weeks, I have determined that, though they are sweet and cute, I am just not a dog person.)

E. essential start to your day - Stretching!

F. favorite color - I love color, many colors, but if I had to choose ... turquoise always gets my attention.

G. gold or silver - For the longest time, I would have chosen silver, but I think I'm changing into more of a gold person ... but not the nasty shiny gold, I love rose gold, matte gold, aged gold, etc.

H. height - 5'4 7/16" (I had my mom measure me when Jack and I first started dating to see if I was taller than him ... He's got me by 9/16"!)

I. instruments you play - Pianoforte 

J. job title - Homemaker (I love that title!)

K. kids - My joy, Seth Warren, 10 1/2 months.

L. live - Mountain View, California (Right in-between San Francisco and San Jose)

M. maiden name - Hull

N. nicknames - Sylbug, Silver, Sweetie, Bah

O. overnight hospital stays - Giving birth (And, weird to say, I actually liked it! ... The hospital stay I mean, not necessarily the giving birth part.)

P. pet peeve - Stupid drivers, nail biting, the sound of chewing, leaving doors/cabinets partly open (I'm working on them, okay ...)

Q. quote - "Since the time I saw You first, my soul was satisfied; And yet because I see in part, I'm searching more to find."

R. righty or lefty - Righty

S. siblings - 2 younger brothers, Joel & Max

T. time you wake up - Seth is my alarm clock ... usually 6 a.m. on the dot.

U. university attended - CSU, Sacramento and Calvary Chapel Bible College

V. vegetables you dislike - Not a huge fan of beans.  

W. what makes you run late - A poopy diaper.

X. x-rays you’ve had - Of my neck and spine ... I have scoliocis.

Y. yummy food - Red grapes and avacados (But not together).

Z. zoo animal favorite - Not a big animal person honestly, but I think giraffes are a pretty darn cool creation.

So there you go ... now you know a whole bunch more about me.  Now I want you to copy and paste the A-Z's and tell me about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment