Monday, June 13, 2011

felt tip pens

Oh, June, you've been a crazy, inconsistent month!  I have not been blogging like I've wanted to so far this month ... and um, can you believe that this month is already halfway over?!  Wow, how time flies.


You know, I so selfishly couldn't wait for Seth to start crawling.  I thought, "As soon as he can crawl, he'll be able to get where he wants to go and will be less dependent on me so I can blog more, do more crafts, clean more ..."  Ha!  Boy was I wrong!  Yes, Seth is now more independent in the way that he can move and wiggle where he pleases, but that also means that he's getting into things that he shouldn't be in which I need to intervene, he usually will bonk his head on some piece of furniture and need my comfort every few minutes, plus he always wants to be crawling to wherever I'm at, involved with whatever I'm doing (which, I have to admit, I think is precious and I really do love!), but depending on what I'm doing, that isn't always too good either.  Oh Lord!


Right now we're in the process of changing our office into another bedroom for a friend who is moving in with us for a few months.  It has caused my home to be a disaster at the moment (I will not be taking pictures to show you ... it's that bad).  I'm actually liking the process of doing it, but when you have a squirmy baby crawling everywhere, getting into everything, it's hard to finish a project.  I'm really looking forward to having our friend move in because she's simply delightful, but also it's causing me to get a head start on our office-cleaning project (remember this post?).  Yep.


Now onto the real reason for this post, which I really should have included in the Month of Discoveries ... felt tip pens: 



They're a rare commodity these days!   I totally forgot about them until I got my hands on one this weekend.  I forgot how much I absolutely love writing with these!  You know how different writing utensils will make your handwriting turn out completely different?  Well I love how felt tip pens write.  So smoooooth.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment