Friday, June 3, 2011

hello june!

Hi Everyone!  It feels like it's been forever since my last blog post!  I genuinely miss it too!  


This past weekend was a blast with my friend Karlee in town.  Karlee and I were roommates while at Bible College in Lima, Peru in 2007 and have stayed really close since that time.  She was even one of my bridesmaids:


(This was right before the ceremony ... Karlee's in the middle)

We had a great time together!  We went shopping, to a few BBQ's, and just hung out with Seth.  She also babysat for a little bit so Jack and I could go go have a Pinkberry date.  I was also able to shower without an antsy baby wanting to get out of the bathroom!  She was so great with Seth and Seth obviously loved having her around.  Her birthday is in June, so we had a mini birthday celebration for her as well!  Here are a few photos from the weekend:

(Cheerios!)

(Karlee and her cake)

(At Tio Momo's house)

(Daddy's shoes)

(Seth loves hammocks!)

(Seth's first time playing at mall playground ... he found a friend!)

(Ha.  He really does love me I promise!)

(Me and Karlee)

(My baby is growing up way too fast!)

On another note, Seth is totally and completely crawling now.  He's even pulling himself up to a stand on furniture, people, toilets, in his crib ... pretty much anything he can.  Boy is he an explorer!




1 comment: