Tuesday, June 28, 2011

so busy

Hi!  I'm still alive and I haven't forgotten about blogging.  The month of June has simply been insane, that's all.   I have great ideas stirring for All Things Home posts, yet not enough time or creative juices to get it written down.  


This month has also brought about some new experiences for us.  Seth took his first plane ride to Wisconsin!  We had a great time visiting my mom's side of the family and attending my cousin's wedding.  Seth did fantastic on the plane and was super well behaved while we were there (Whew!  Thank you, Jesus!).


(On the plane!)

(Eating sugar snap peas at Uncle Jed and Aunt Cindy's house)


Good thing too, because we're leaving again in 2 days to go on our 4 day Disney Bahamas Cruise and 4 days in Disney World in Orlando.  I think excited is an understatement!  I've, #1 never been to Florida, #2 never been on a cruise, #3 never been to Disney World ... so this whole trip is bustling with excitement for me!  


Speaking of leaving in only two days ... I have a lot of laundry and packing to do!  I will definitely have lots of pictures and stories to share when I return.





Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment