Sunday, June 5, 2011

organized

So I have a wonderful idea. I want to start having one post each week be about home things.  Since I am a stay-at-home mom, have a degree in Interior Design, and just love all things home-related, I would enjoy passing on a few nuggets of advice/ideas about all things home (Hum ... I think that's what I might call it: "All Things Home" ... All Things Home Thursdays ... I like it!). Does that sound like a good idea?  It might be a mish-mash of design ideas, cleaning advice, cooking, etc.  I am pretty new at all this stuff, so it might be a little simple, but I hope it'll be fun!


Speaking of all things home ... my home office is a disaster!  Take a peek:


(My box-making supplies)

(Isn't a closet supposed to help organization?!)

(Things stuffed under my desk)

(The top of my desk ... grossness!)


(Even Jack's desk looks better than mine!)

So my mission this summer ... well, one of my many missions this summer ... is to organize our office.  Ugh!  I love organizing and cleaning things up, but this is one project I am not really looking forward to.  I'm thinking about getting rid of my desk and sharing with Jack.  Don't know if that'll work.  I'd also love to get some real closet organizers in there to help me with all of my craft/random stuff so it it's not sprawled out on the floor.  Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have success photos up of a thoroughly organized office.  

Until then ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment