Tuesday, March 1, 2011

all in a day's work

Today was rather interesting with Seth.  He has learned how to hit, which has not been fun at all.  He has also learned how to pinch.  Ouch.  I didn't think he was doing either of these to hurt anyone on purpose ... because he doesn't understand that yet ... but I was proved slightly wrong today.  Seth got his first hand-slapping today.  After being so upset with me for laying him down for two seconds (he was screaming the second I put him down), I picked him up literally two seconds later and what did he do?  Grabbed my hair in one hand and the skin on my neck in the other and yanked the hardest he possibly could, accompanied by a huge scream.  Boy was he mad at me!  And boy was I mad at him!  His first sign of anger/frustration/whatever you want to call it.  He got his little hand slapped at that one (and followed with another scream and then followed by calming down).  Today was not his day.  Or shall I say that today was not my day.  But he's still adorable.  Here are a few pictures:

Seth threw up on my face this morning.


Then he decided to gnaw on the kitchen table.




Then he went on the elliptical with his dad and finally fell asleep for an evening nap.

Oh that little guy's personality is definitely coming out!  And we've got a feisty one on our hands!






No comments:

Post a Comment