Friday, March 11, 2011

peas + sneeze = no bueno

Yes, it has officially happened.  Seth sneezed while eating.  Here is the damage:



In fact, this is already partially cleaned up ... he had peas covering his left eye, so I had wiped that away before I lunged for my phone to take a picture.   I have to say, he wasn't the bit fazed by the whole ordeal.  After he was done eating, I thought I did a pretty good job of wiping him (and myself) down, but when we got to church a little while later, I noticed he was still majorly crusty (doesn't that sound appetizing?!).

Last night was tough with the little booger.  He has been sleeping really well at night, but not last night ... he probably cried for 2 hours again (off and on).  I've been going to a moms support group each week and the lady who runs it says that right before a child makes a new physical breakthrough, their sleep patterns go haywire.  I think that's true because this morning Seth was doing tummy time and started sticking his little tushy up in the air, trying to roll over, but his arm was in the way.  He's never done that before!  (He's rolled over twice, but I think it was more of a momentum thing than him actually pushing himself over, so I'm not really counting it. )  It's like their minds just won't let them rest and night until they figure it out.  So either he'll be a rolie-polie champ or he'll be scooting around with his butt in the air all the time.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment