Wednesday, March 23, 2011

firsts

It's been really rainy and yucky around here lately, but yesterday we had a break in the weather so I decided to take Seth for a walk ... and not just any walk ... but a walk in his stroller like a big boy (i.e. without his car seat)!  He loved it!  He had his hands clasped on the tray in front of him for dear life, looking around like it was a world he had never seen before.  It was adorable!


(Getting ready to go!)

We also finally got our highchair!  I put it together this morning and just had to try him out in it.  Oh my gosh he loved it so much!  He definitely loves being in the action, so putting him up higher so he can see everything from a more adult level was exactly what he wanted.  In fact, while Jack and I were getting ready this morning, we just rolled his highchair into whatever room we were in, and he just sat there, perfectly content.  Haha!  Thank you, Jesus, for highchairs!



On another note, things have been getting better with me and Seth.  I think we've found a new routine.  Though it's not ideal (or what I was used to), Seth loves for me to rock him to sleep, so that's what I've been doing, day and night.  And you know what?  I kinda like it.  I mean, he's not going to be a baby forever so I might as well take all of the rocking with him as I can get.  He's been much happier the past few days as well, which always brightens my day, no matter what.  



No comments:

Post a Comment