Wednesday, April 6, 2011

favorite things

So after washing my sheets and remaking the bed this morning, I was inspired to list a few of my favorite things in life:



Rain drops on roses (haha just kidding)
Freshly cleaned bed sheets

Angel food cake
Vacuuming
Ironing
Micron pens
Mexican hot chocolate (preferably made by my husband)
Listening to Seth babble
The smell of hair salons
Pink cherry blossom trees
Butterscotch
Hearing my dad laugh
A full refrigerator
Beating my husband at anything competitive
Coconut
HGTV
Polka dots

I could go on and on but these were the first few that came to mind.  I find it really interesting to hear other people's favorite things.  Leave me a comment and tell me your top 10 favorite things (no matter how random they are)!

2 comments:

  1. late night talks in bed with my husband
    a good book
    cuddles from my niece and nephew
    jacuzzi baths
    fresh cut flowers
    burning candles
    italian food
    talking to a good friend
    fresh Irish ice cream
    shopping for others (particularly babies!!)

    Just to name a few!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh cut flowers ... mmmm ... i should have put that too!

    ReplyDelete