Friday, April 29, 2011

sweet times

After Jack left for work this morning, I was checking my emails and saw one from him with this picture attached:

(Look at his buff little muscles!)

How precious!  Seth had woken up around 5am and was soaking wet from a full diaper, so instead of putting jammies on him again after I changed him, I just put him in our bed and snuggled him warm.  It's these moments that I'll miss as Seth gets older and older.

So I have this idea for the month of May.  Since May is the time for new things (trees get their leaves back, flowers bloom, the rain ends, nature gets green), I decided to make it the Month of New Discoveries here on my blog.  I've recently been coming across so many new amazing things that I want to share with you, and when better than now?!  It'll be a mixture of new stores I've found, new products, new recipes, new songs, new places, new websites, new creations ... who knows.  I can't wait to start!  So make sure you check back frequently during May to see what I've found!

No comments:

Post a Comment