Friday, May 20, 2011

month of discoveries, find #11: the cupcake social

Hi Everyone!  I've been super busy the past few days and haven't had a ton of time to blog ... and I feel like I'm bursting at the seams to tell you about some of my newest finds!  Haha ... nerd!  But I'm totally serious.  


So find eleven is, yet again, something party related.  So sorry if you hate parties or are getting sick of hearing how much I love parties!  But if you like to bake or like to eat baked goods, you'll love The Cupcake Social!  They have their own website, but are also found on Etsy (where I discovered them).  They make some of the cutest cupcake liners and decorations possible.


(Adorable liners)

(LOVE these!)

(Short liners ... never seen these before)

(Decorative exterior liners ... what a cute touch!)

(Bow cookie cutter)

(Strawberry cookie cutter ... mmm!)

(Cupcake toppers)

(Aren't these toppers HILARIOUS?!)

(Pinwheel toppers ... how cute!!!)

(Sprinkles!)

(Dog and cat edible toppers ... adorable!)

(Super cute straws ... imagine them in a root beer float ... mmm!)

(Heart sprinkles and flags)

(Edible tulips ... mmm!)

Ok I know I posted a bajillion product examples, but I love absolutely everything they have to offer!  I couldn't leave anything out!  Go peruse around their website or Etsy shop and be inspired to bake away (and make your husbands pudgy!!!).


No comments:

Post a Comment