Tuesday, May 3, 2011

month of discoveries, find #3: scripture stickies

So this find I'm super excited about.  It's not because one of my closest friends owns the business (ok, maybe that's part of it), but it's because I love this product.  What does Scripture say?  To hide His Word in your heart.  Memorize.  Meditate.  To have Scripture pour out of your heart and mind.  What better way to obey what God says than to have His Word posted in places that will remind you? Scripture Stickies are such an encouragement to have around your house, office, car - anywhere you can stick them!  








The coolest part about these is that they come in "themes" ... so say you're struggling with understanding God's love, then you can get the Love pack of Scripture Stickies and all of the verses have to do with what God's Word says about love.  Other categories they have are: Mother's Day, Don't Worry, Follow God, Friendship, and Give Thanks just to name a few.  You can even get them as your party favors!


How cute!  I wish I would have had Scripture Stickies at my wedding!  You can even get custom Stickies.  And what's most adorable?  They all come tied with a bow!

I encourage you to get some Stickies and memorize God's Word.  Hide it in your heart.  Let His Word be known to others.   

No comments:

Post a Comment