Wednesday, May 4, 2011

month of discoveries, find #4: hello! lucky

Have I forgotten to mention that I love paper?  (Just kidding!)  Our next find has been one of my favorites for a couple of years, and though it's not new to me, it might be new to you, so I had to share.  I introduce to you Hello! Lucky, home of delightful custom invitations, stationary and gifts.  Take a look:

(Greeting cards)

(SUPER cute stationary!)

(Jar labels ... for those of you who can your own jelly)

(Paper flowers)

(Adorable wrapping paper!)

Oh ... and do these look familiar?

(Yep, my own wedding invitations came from Hello! Lucky)

They have so many cute items, right?!  Sometimes I just browse their website to get ideas.  Ideas for what, I'm not too sure, but it's still an inspiration!  Enjoy!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment