Wednesday, May 25, 2011

month of discoveries, find #15: jones design company

So I'm discovering just how popular blogs are.  Especially among crafty, Christian moms.  I seriously had no idea!  I just started mine to keep people updated with my son, and then noticed what a great creative and emotional outlet it was for me as well.  I don't know how I'm discovering all of these other blogs, but I am and I'm finding it so inspiring!  


Today's find is Jones Design Company.  I just recently found this blog and am still learning all that Emily, the blogger, has to offer on her site.  



She is a graphic designer, decorator and a just plain crafty lady.  She has her own business selling name prints, art prints, printables (you download the design she's created and can print it on whatever you want), and headbands (kinda random mix, but hey, they're all cute). My favorite part is her tutorials!


She has a ton of different crafts and treats and shows you, step-by-step, how to make them yourself!  Last night I stayed up to a whopping 10:30pm (that's super late for me!), cutting and rolling paper flowers after reading her tutorial on it.  I'm using some as a cake topper, and experimenting on a wreath (I'm not done with it yet).  What do you think?



The best part about Jones Design Company?  Emily's a Christian!  It's so encouraging for me to know of other stay-at-home moms who are thriving as wives, mothers and creative women.  So go support Emily and browse around her blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment